You’re Invited to a Special Event for Women!
Learn How To Build A Potentially Sustainable Retirement In Uncertain Times.
Meet and Hosted by:
CINDY COUYOUMJIAN, Financial Advisor
Entrepreneur | Author | Retirement Specialist
Alternative Investments for Beginners
- You are cordially invited to a dinner event for area residents who are retired or nearing retirement. Topics covered:
- Learn ways to potentially enhance your retirement income and structure your portfolio based on market conditions today.
- Retirement risks – learn about some of the biggest financial risks that could potentially impact your retirement.
- Steps to take NOW before the next bear market hits.
- Volatility – why it matters MORE than you probably think.
- How to build income strategy for retirement in a low-interest environment.
- Getting a second opinion – why getting a second opinion may be one of the most important financial decisions of your life.
- Learn how to create an income strategy to meet retirement & income budgets.
Registered Representative offering securities and advisory services through Independent Financial Group LLC (IFG), a registered broker-dealer and investment adviser. Member FINRA/SIPC. Cinergy Financial and IFG are unaffiliated entities. *These entities are unaffiliated with Cinergy Financial and IFG. Alternative Investments involve substantial risks that may be greater than those associated with traditional investments and may be offered only to clients who meet specific suitability requirements, including minimum net worth tests. These risks include but are not limited to: limited or no liquidity, tax considerations, incentive fee structures, speculative investment strategies, and different regulatory and reporting requirements. There is no assurance that any investment will meet its investment objectives or that substantial losses will be avoided.