Exclusive Dinner Symposium, Hosted by Cindy Couyoumjian, Financial Adviser
You are cordially invited to attend an Exclusive Dinner Symposium:
LEARN HOW TO BUILD A POTENTIALLY SUSTAINABLE RETIREMENT IN UNCERTAIN TIMES
Date: Monday, June 27, 2022
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Check-in at 5:30 p.m.
Place: Maggiano’s Little Italy
3333 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
RSVP: Charlene at (714) 210-0549 or Email email@example.com
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and will fill up quickly.
You are cordially invited to a dinner event for area residents who are retired or nearing retirement. Topics covered:
Alternative Investments for Beginners
- Learn ways to potentially enhance your retirement income and structure your portfolio based on market conditions today.
- Retirement risks – learn about some of the biggest financial risks that could potentially impact your retirement.
- Steps to take NOW before the next bear market hits.
- Volatility – why it matters MORE than you probably think.
- How to build income strategy for retirement in a low-interest environment.
- Getting a second opinion – why getting a second opinion may be one of the most important financial decisions of your life.
- Learn how to create an income strategy to meet retirement & income budgets.